
MINE ! no touching [;
![]() info
|
♥
♥
♥
|
||||
|
Love me or be gone! Poof~ (;
![]() MINE ! no touching [; |
profile
![]() I am Kerrell. I have a much much longer name but I'll leave it as it is for the sake of safety measures. I LOVE my god, family, peeps that do not betray and of cause kor [; I HATE Tidbit, hongsters, playboys and pink! ); wishlist
■ 101% Freedom!
■ Hugs! ■ Good results for 09 EOY! |
3589186316452304725 date: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 time: 9:23 PM comments: 0
sian.. nth 2 do at home..
comment?
I MISS MY FRENS! =( faster faster sch hol over! gt so many tings 2 say! hmm, tok abt last saturday! 14-11-2009 so cool! went cycling w/ my mum's frens! leav hse around 9, tak MRT 2 lavender, w8 4 my mum's fren 2 come.. w8 n w8 n w8.. finally come.. go renew passport 4 my bro(cos expire le) w8 4 around 2 hrs.. finally finish le.. go eat KFC! eat le.. all de kids feel so full! cannt move.. my mum say don move den don go cycle le lor.. we chiong in 2 de car.. reach East Coast.. cycle for 2 hrs.. i ask my mum i can go play rollerblade.. play le.. feel so tired.. go eat dinner.. Lucas(my fren) keep askin me 2 sent him songs.. so irritating.. juz sent him lor.. i didn't kno tat he is a Michael Jackson fan wor o.o juz sent him all de songs tat i hav 2 him lor.. HE SO FUNNY! barbie song he oso 1! LOL! eat le.. go home.. Marcus(Lucas' younger bro) shout 2 every1, sayin tat he has 2 'gf' LOL! keep laughin n laughin all de way.. My RETARDED bro keep squeezin me each time de car turn -.- so pain.. =( haiz.. nvm.. i will revenge! muahahaha.. gtg le.. CYA ALL! |
archives
recently
|
links
|
Etc.
before you tag
I'd like to make a handful of things clear to all taggers.
■ Strictly no anonymous taggers allowed. (I will not entertain anonymous tags no matter how obnoxious.) ■ Vulgarism of all forms are prohibited.
With that said, you may commence with your taggy(;
|



