
MINE ! no touching [;
![]() info
|
♥
♥
♥
|
||||
|
Love me or be gone! Poof~ (;
![]() MINE ! no touching [; |
profile
![]() I am Kerrell. I have a much much longer name but I'll leave it as it is for the sake of safety measures. I LOVE my god, family, peeps that do not betray and of cause kor [; I HATE Tidbit, hongsters, playboys and pink! ); wishlist
■ 101% Freedom!
■ Hugs! ■ Good results for 09 EOY! |
2552130252532128991 date: Sunday, November 22, 2009 time: 6:14 PM comments: 0
ytd is stupid n funny..
comment?
go my aunty's hse, play w/ cousins.. gt bubbletea! so shiok! nt i pay cousin pay xD drinkin haf way, my cousin ask hw much de bubbletea(s) cost.. i shout $11.. all my cousin say 1.20 times 5 is $6 leh! feel ps o.o suddenly my maths sux! all of them 1 by 1 ask me alot of maths sums -.- fed up le.. go play w/ rabbit.. put de rabbit on de floor.. every1 started chasing after de rabbit WHEN we r nt suppose 2 -.- play le, tired.. rest.. slackin haf way, my aunt carry my baby cousin come out of de hse.. 1 of my cousin shout' DE PRINCE IS HERE!' every1 scold him say 'IS PRINCESS LA!' den started laughing.. sian le.. every1 go home.. okay.. end of story.. CYA ALL! |
archives
recently
2day is going 2 b a short 1..ytd, my mum say 2 me:...
sian.. nth 2 do at home..I MISS MY FRENS! =(faster... U may see me strong outside, but i so ****ING hurt... 2day freakin bored!!!nth 2 do =(haiz.. will nt tok... yesterday went bowlin agn.. tis time i m de oni ga... sianzz.. tok abt friday..same ting.. frens go craz... OK! MY 1ST BLOGGIN TIME!! nth 2 tok abt 2day zzz..... |
links
|
Etc.
before you tag
I'd like to make a handful of things clear to all taggers.
■ Strictly no anonymous taggers allowed. (I will not entertain anonymous tags no matter how obnoxious.) ■ Vulgarism of all forms are prohibited.
With that said, you may commence with your taggy(;
|



