
MINE ! no touching [;
![]() info
|
♥
♥
♥
|
||||
|
Love me or be gone! Poof~ (;
![]() MINE ! no touching [; |
profile
![]() I am Kerrell. I have a much much longer name but I'll leave it as it is for the sake of safety measures. I LOVE my god, family, peeps that do not betray and of cause kor [; I HATE Tidbit, hongsters, playboys and pink! ); wishlist
■ 101% Freedom!
■ Hugs! ■ Good results for 09 EOY! |
3723222260455705299 date: Thursday, December 10, 2009 time: 6:53 PM comments: 0
ytd is so fun! ^^
comment?
i go Pei Zhen's hse 2 help her do someting.. her sis was a MONSTER! i so tired, accidentally sit on her chair, she SCREAM LYK SIAO! -.- i kip begging her 2 let me sit.. SHE STIL SCREAMIN! buei tahan her.. stil sit on de chair.. she do all sorts of nonsense n manage 2 push me down o.o butt pain D: 1st time i kena bully by small kid xD i say she is de 1st 2 bully me den she started shouting 'I NT BULLY I NT BULLY!' waaaaaaaa! really buei tahan.. go scold her lyk siao.. she lyk nearly cry lyk tat.. she run inside a room.. continue helpin Pei Zhen den go out.. her sis suddenly pop her head at de window, sayin i m a boy.. I NEARLY WENT IN N KILL HER! Pei Zhen say nvm her la.. she is attracting attention oni.. sua.. don go in.. carry all de stuff go pasir ris park.. reach le, go run bak my hse tak water bottle 2 spray ppl.. come bak, Mr Wan reach le.. all run 2 de car.. Mr Wan tel me 2 squeeze n sit on de baby-sit.. i was lyk WTF?! bo bian lor.. no space 2 sit so squeeze in lor.. i squeeze in le, every1 laugh -.- some say they 1 tak pic of me put in FB -.-(lucky they nvr tak) every1 in de car le.. Mr Wan drive de car n say some jokes.. DAM FUNNY LA! 5 min ltr, reach le.. every1 w/ water gun.. all gt wet.. suddenly, Adriana n Dennis come.. every1 run 2 them n spray at them ^^ play agn den Lu Jian, Wei Chong, Kim n Alicia come.. all prepare water agn.. wok 2 them, hide our water guns.. when they near us le, WE SPRAY!!!!!!! ^^ Lu Jian 1 2 say someting oso v hard xD kip sayin w8 w8 w8! cos every1 aim at him.. play some games le.. rest den play agn.. so fast going 2 go home le.. every1 pack up den slowly leav.. i sit in Mr Wan's car agn -.- reach le, say bye bye 2 Mr Wan, folo Pei Zhen go home tak my belt den go home.. reach home hav tuition.. SIANZZ! okay! gtg le.. cya! |
archives
recently
ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!so tired..juz came bak frm camp.....
ytd is FLAG DAY!v tired but fun xDearly mornin go ... go 2 sch 4 dental check up..sianzz..go meet dentis... PIGGY at austrailia le..sad =(going 2 miss another... ytd is stupid n funny..go my aunty's hse, play w/ ... 2day is going 2 b a short 1..ytd, my mum say 2 me:... sian.. nth 2 do at home..I MISS MY FRENS! =(faster... U may see me strong outside, but i so ****ING hurt... 2day freakin bored!!!nth 2 do =(haiz.. will nt tok... yesterday went bowlin agn.. tis time i m de oni ga... |
links
|
Etc.
before you tag
I'd like to make a handful of things clear to all taggers.
■ Strictly no anonymous taggers allowed. (I will not entertain anonymous tags no matter how obnoxious.) ■ Vulgarism of all forms are prohibited.
With that said, you may commence with your taggy(;
|



